Code of Ethics
Respect for the communities we work with and serve;
Integrity in our actions;
Responsibility for our decisions and their consequences.
- We are committed to act honestly, truthfully and with integrity in all our transactions and dealings.
- We are committed to avoid conflicts of interest and the appropriate handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest in our relationships.
- We are committed to treat our grantees fairly and to treat every individual with dignity and respect.
- We are committed to treat our employees with respect, fairness and good faith and to provide conditions of employment that safeguard their rights and welfare.
- We are committed to be a good corporate citizen and to comply with both the spirit and the letter of the law.
- We are committed to act responsibly toward the communities in which we work and for the benefit of the communities we serve.
- We are committed to be responsible, transparent and accountable for all of our actions.
- We are committed to improve the accountability, transparency, ethical conduct and effectiveness of the nonprofit field.