- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $200,000
- Grant Period October 1, 2007–June 30, 2012
- Location New York, NY, United States
- Geographic Focus United States
About this grant
This grant increase will provide funds to the National Organization on Disability to help the U.S. Army expand the AW2 (America’s Wounded Warriors) Careers Project from three to twelve sites. The AW2 Careers Project is an employment and life skills strategy for the 5,700 severely injured and wounded soldiers and veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.