- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $50,000
- Grant Period January 1, 2011–December 31, 2011
- Location Ypsilanti, MI, United States
- Geographic Focus Michigan
About this grant
This grant will provide funds to the Center for Michigan as it works to bolster Michigan’s statewide civic engagement. Operating in a nonpartisan fashion, the Center for Michigan has established itself as an independent source of information and education for the public on important policy issues, providing a link between citizens and the political system, engaging citizens in conversation, and ultimately having an impact on public policy. With this grant, the Center for Michigan will continue its work with a focus on engaging and informing.