- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $80,000
- Grant Period January 1, 2013–December 31, 2013
- Location Grand Haven, MI, United States
- Geographic Focus Michigan
About this grant
This grant will provide funds to the Council of Michigan Foundations for support of the Office of Urban and Metropolitan Initiatives. This office will provide Michigan’s governor with the staffing resources needed to help with the development of policies related to the economic development of core cities and urban regions in Michigan. Specifically, the office aims to focus on economic impact and job growth initiatives including transportation and infrastructure, public services, land use and sustainability, housing, and workforce and economic development.