- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $24,960
- Grant Period November 1, 2019–December 31, 2020
- Location Ann Arbor, MI, United States
- Geographic Focus Michigan
About this grant
This grant provides funding to the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor’s Michigan Radio in support of its news and information service. Michigan Radio is a trusted media brand in the state, known for its fair and fact-based coverage of state, national, and international news. Michigan Radio reaches its audience with radio content, podcasts, websites, social media, and mobile apps, providing news and information to help create a more engaged public.