- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $100,000
- Grant Period January 1, 2013–December 31, 2013
- Location St. Petersburg, FL, United States
- Geographic Focus United States
About this grant
This grant will provide funds to the Drug Free America Foundation, Inc., to wage an informational campaign to refute the legalization propaganda that seeks to normalize and legalize marijuana both for medical and nonmedical purposes. Grant funds will be used to focus on informing and training advocates to better disseminate the message against marijuana use.