- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $100,000
- Grant Period April 1, 2011–March 31, 2012
- Location Detroit, MI, United States
- Geographic Focus Michigan
About this grant
This grant will provide funds to the Council of Michigan Foundations for the establishment of the Office of Urban and Regional Initiatives. This office will provide Michigan’s governor with the staffing resources needed to help with the development of policies related to the economic development of core cities and urban regions in Michigan. The director will work closely with the governor’s economic development team, the Office of Urban and Regional Initiatives, and Michigan’s Departments of Transportation and Treasury.