- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $5,000
- Grant Period October 1, 2011–September 30, 2012
- Location Ann Arbor, MI, United States
- Geographic Focus United States
About this grant
This grant will provide funds to the Society for Research in Child Development for the Victoria S. Levin Award for Research on Children’s Mental Health by Early Career Scientists. The endowment fund recognizes the dedication of Victoria S. Levin in fostering children’s healthy development through encouraging the best science by the brightest new investigators to address the best ways to foster children’s mental health in the first five years of life. The endowment fund will provide an annual award for an early career investigator.