- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $125,000
- Grant Period July 1, 2014–June 30, 2016
- Location Rockville, MD, United States
- Geographic Focus United States
About this grant
This grant will provide funds to the Institute for Behavior and Health, Inc, to convene leaders in pediatrics, adolescent medicine, and national parent organizations to develop a strategy to help deter substance abuse among youth, with a particular focus on curbing marijuana use. The model will build on the importance of pediatric and adolescent physicians and parents as essential partners in identifying the risk factors for youth drug abuse and identifying ways to curtail use.