- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $75,000
- Grant Period January 1, 2018–December 31, 2018
- Location Ypsilanti, MI, United States
- Geographic Focus Michigan
About this grant
This grant will provide funds to the Center for Michigan to further expand its founding principles of public engagement, in-depth journalism, and public-driven policy work. The grantee has established itself as an independent and bipartisan source of information and education for the public on important policy issues, providing a link between citizens and the political system, engaging citizens in conversation, and ultimately having an impact on public policy.