- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $100,000
- Grant Period October 1, 2020–September 30, 2021
- Location Washington, DC, United States
- Geographic Focus Middle East
About this grant
American Near East Refuge Aid is facilitating and supplying critical shipments of medical equipment as well as capacity building support to the hospitals and health centers in Beirut, Lebanon following a devastating explosion in a warehouse at the city’s port. This grant will provide funds as part of the humanitarian aid response to the people impacted by this disaster.