- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $250,000
- Grant Period January 1, 2022–December 31, 2022
- Location Detroit, MI, United States
- Geographic Focus Michigan
About this grant
The Detroit Regional Partnership Foundation aims to support the Southeast Michigan region with business attraction and economic development initiatives. The grantee brings a particular focus on job creation for the under- and unemployed as well as diversity, equity and inclusion so individuals and the community prosper.