- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $50,000
- Grant Period June 1, 2022–May 31, 2023
- Location Rockville, MD, United States
- Geographic Focus United States
About this grant
This grant will provide funds to the Institute for Behavior and Health, Inc. to continue to advance the critical messaging aimed at curbing adolescent substance abuse. Central to this initiative will be physician education and working with lead organizations in the field to promote the acceptance and integration of consistent messaging that promotes a no-use policy of alcohol, tobacco, marijuana or other drugs among youth.