- Program Exploratory and Special Projects
- Program Area Special Projects
- Grant Amount $20,000
- Grant Period October 1, 2023–September 30, 2024
- Location Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Geographic Focus United States
About this grant
The Netter Center for Community Partnerships at the University of Pennsylvania will continue to document and disseminate a book that chronicles the experiences and lessons of the modern-day community schools movement. The book covers cross-cutting themes including partnerships, equity, shared leadership, results, policy, research and documentation, communication, capacity building, financing, infrastructure and flexibility. Now that the book is completed, this grant will provide additional support to further disseminate and promote the project to a broad range of stakeholders across the country.